Tuesday, January 22, 2008

General N.S. Thaddick

As I believe I wrote in a previous post, this fellow is my favorite companion for surgery. I used to worry that he'd leave me with a really bad hangover--or worse!--but I've come to realize he's actually quite good. With him around, I was oblivious to the surgery.

I commend him to you.

Note: Yes, I'm aware that I am trying extra hard to make light of PVNS. And, yes, my sense of humor is sophomoric. And, yes, I plan to continue with the bad puns and silly drawings. Oh, and if you don't lighten up, I swear I'll post the hi-res image of my gory knee surgery.*

* That sentence was written for the self-serious sorts who are trolling the web for Important Information. If you appreciate a good knock-knock joke, then you can stay and I'll stop making threats.

3 comments:

TallGal said...

Hey Karen,
I have to leave my comment here...because I couldn't look at the photo from your surgery... but I am glad you are posting things. Don't think I found your General Thaddick reference though... wondering if he is to you, what Captain Morgan is to me?? :-)

K. said...

General Anesthetic?

Are you slapping your forehead now?

So, when you've had your fill of Captain Morgan, I do believe you meet General N.S. Thaddick. They travel together quite a bit.

Thanks for following my adventure.

I'm now an avid follower of yours.

yobro said...

Ack! I am now slapping MY forehead. A time-consuming process requiring the use of both hands as I have more forehead than most.

Thanks for asking, tallgal. I normally get Karen's puns, but I thought that I was the only one with the deer-in-headlights look muttering 'Huh?'.