Monday, January 21, 2008

The long ride home

I have just returned from a little vacation in the wine country. My knee got a workout, which I'll describe in greater detail later. Meanwhile, as I tried to keep my daughter amused on the long ride home, I found myself amusing myself more. Her initial response to this song was "Muh-UH-thurrrrrr!" with a perfect pre-teen roll of the eyes. But she was game: she tried to sing the song with me. Aside from the clapping challenge inherent in the song, calling this condition by its complete and formal name was the real trick. Listening to my daughter attempt to sing it was the highlight of my day. I heard such things as "Piggy mental viggle single isis." I was in stitches. Again...if you know what I mean.

This song, by the way, is being sung by Bingo himself (a special thanks to his supportive agents at CAA for lending his talents).

1 comment:

Sheila R. Piner MS, LPCC, NCC said...

OMG that is priceless!!! You should post that to the FB PVNS is pants page for everyone to read ~