Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Is there a circus in my knee?

Well, my knee was mighty stiff when I woke up this morning, but after I got going, I hardly noticed it. But there's a strange sensation behind the kneecap now...where the tumor was. It's like something's back there and is moving around. It's something, but I don't know what. I'm not too worried yet. I'm gonna wait this out and see if it becomes problematic...or if it's just the inside of my knee rearranging itself to adapt to no tumor. Or maybe something else is going on in there?

I wonder how long the tumors have been in my leg? Do they grow quickly or slowly?

I'll have another MRI in a couple of months. It'll be interesting to see what it shows.

By the way, I can't think of a clown that didn't creep me out. Clowns...tumors...seems appropriate. I hope I haven't offended any Americans of Clown Descent. Like the current Administration.

No comments: